I work with academics, non-fiction authors and publishers, and my clients also include policy writers, researchers, PhD students, journalists and professional organisations. I have edited, proofread and designed books and reports on subjects such as psychiatric care, mental healthcare and well-being, sociology and literary criticism, and these are the areas I most enjoy working in. I also proofread menus for an events company, which is a fantastic routine-breaker and an excellent challenge with a fast-paced workflow.
I currently don't edit fiction, but I can recommend someone who does.
I've worked with
- Archives of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Cambridge University Press
- Consulting Partners Hamburg
- De Gruyter
- The Health Foundation
- Inception Group
- The Institute of Literary Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences/Peter Lang
- Mental Health UK
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Individuals (read their testimonials)